How do I purchase a Light Activation Kit?


Agencies interested in ordering new USAccess CUs, Printers, Light Activation Kits can contact the MSO at If the equipment ordered is for a new Fixed Site (a Credentialing Center with a Fixed CU), then the GSA USAccess MSO will send a SET Worksheet for the Site to complete. Completed forms and SET Worksheets should be submitted to the MSO at

Email This Link