MSO Contact Information

How to Contact the GSA MSO

The USAccess Program provides participating agencies with all the key components necessary to manage the full lifecycle of a PIV credential. 

Managed by the GSA Managed Service Office (MSO), the USAccess Program provides a single system to sponsor, enroll, issue and maintain a common identity credential for each credential applicant, and includes built in workflow processes at every stage of the credentialing process to ensure credentials are issued according to HSPD-12 requirements. 

To participate in the USAccess Program, agencies can contact the GSA MSO by emailing us at

If you are an employee or contractor with a PIV card, you should first contact your agency or sponsoring agency HSPD-12 office for assistance with card issues.

Order Test Cards

If you are interested in ordering test cards you may submit your inquiry to  or complete the Submit a Question form and a representative will contact you to discuss the requirements and assist you with placing the order.

How to get your Credential

If you are an employee or contractor, please view the Frequently Asked Questions in The PIV Credential section of this Website to learn how to get your PIV credential. If you do not find your answer, you can complete the Submit a Question form and a representative will respond with further information.

Check Status of an Applicant's Credential

If an applicant wants to know the status of their USAccess PIV credentials, they should contact their agency’s program management office or person who sponsored them for their PIV credential. Applicants can find their sponsors contact information in the email they received stating that they were ready for enrollment. Check your agency’s intranet for information about your program office. If an applicant has any questions on when they will be asked to enroll for their credential, they should consult their supervisor.

Request Access To Agency Lead Portal

Please request access to the Agency Lead Portal (ALP) using the Submit a Question form. Choose Access to Agency Lead Portal from the Nature of Request drop down list. Additionally, you can contact the communications POC listed above.

All Other Inquiries

Use our Submit a Question form to ask a question or request more information from the GSA MSO.

Email This Link